Saturday, March 03, 2007

Genital Warts...

It’s not everyday that I sit around thinking about genital warts, but I can assure you that on this particular day I was.

I know thats nothing to write in a blog...

It was while I was pondering about just what it was that someone would want to know about genital warts, when it came to me that it might be a good idea if you, the reader, were to have a background picture of why I came to write about this topic in particular.

Like I said, it’s not something that is readily spoken about, and it’s definitely not something that you would even think about writing in the normal course of events.

Could it have been because I, myself, suffered from this potentially embarrassing and particularly bothersome problem? Or maybe I knew someone who suffered from these unpleasant warts.

Then again there’s always the possibility that I’m an experienced, or even budding, member of the medical profession and just couldn’t keep all this information to myself! However, since I disclaimed anything of the sort in the Forward, that can’t be it.

So without further ado, here it is in all its glory: I used to suffer from genital warts. In fact I was a recurrent sufferer up until very recently. I didn’t find any miracle cure to stop my genital warts, and it wasn’t, at least for me, one particular remedy that worked.

It was instead a combination of a number of methods which I had tried over the years. Obviously not everything worked, but when something did, I made a note of it and used that in conjunction with other treatments.

Finally I was able to get rid of my genital warts, and to this day it’s been two years since I had a recurrence.

No comments: